Thursday 14 May 2009

Hello blog followers...sorry for the neglect!

Hello blog followers,

I'm VERY sorry that you have been somewhat neglected over the past week. I do feel bad about it but I am determined to make a change...and I can tell you what I've been up to!

There are lots of things going on at Shires, I'm looking at riders for the new Performance Rider Programme and I've been looking at cover star venues, actually, I've seen two potentials this week and am going to see another one tomorrow...should be able to make up my mind then! I'm really looking forward to the cover star competition this year. Quite a few people have been enquiring already so I think it's going to be a really good one! As soon as I know more, I will keep you posted via this blog, through Twitter and, of course, through the website.

On another note, I was thrilled to see Rosie Thomas's groom at Badminton on BBC1's red button on Saturday sporting a Shires jacket. Rosie is a rider on the Performance Rider Programme and Shires are thrilled to be supporting her. I thought she did an amazing job making her way through the rankings after the dressage...well done Rosie!

There will be more guest bloggers on this blog in the not too distant future but I thought that, just to make sure you knew you hadn't been forgotten, I'd better write something!

Anyway, keep watching the blog, tell your friends and I'm sure I'll be back very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment