Friday 12 June 2009

Shires' Fantastic Huntingdon Jacket

We're thrilled with a report we received from a member of our T&T panel...the strange (and great!) thing was that we didn't send this product out to be tested!! Have a read below...

Shires’ ‘Fantastic’ Huntingdon Jacket

Zara Brown, a member of Shires’ tried and tested panel emailed in with a rather unusual request…not that she wanted to test one of the products from June’s T&T list...she was so pleased with her Huntingdon Jacket that she wanted to write a report about it! Here’s what she had to say:

‘My initial impressions of the jacket where that it looked expensive, well made and had beautiful colouring and lovely velvet finish on the collar and pockets,’ explains Zara. ‘The fit was fantastic, never had a jacket that looks so tailored to my individual shape. Every part of this product is in perfect proportion. Better still, it kept me very warm hunting during the winter and does not restrict the shoulders whilst jumping, nor do the sleeves creep back. The second time I wore the jacket it performed even better than the first! It felt like it had moulded to me, looks timelessly elegant and can be worn all day, so much so I am disappointed when I have to take it off!’


As the Huntingdon Jacket is 100% wool with a luxurious lining, you might think that the care aspect would be an issue but, as Zara says: ‘If muddy, I dusted with a clothes brush and it came up as good as new. I have also sent to the dry cleaners and as came back as good as when it was bought.’

‘I adore this product,’ explains Zara, ‘it has definitely become a firm favourite in my wardrobe. I have used other makes of jackets in the past that have been more expensive, but they have not performed to the same extent this has. The quality and workmanship make this jacket better than its competitors for the price. I certainly feel better in the ring when I am wearing this, as they say ‘if you look good, you feel good’ and this is what is needed in the ring.’

Zara’s marks for the product were as follows:

Packaging 8
Product appearance 10
Fit 10
Function 10
Value for money 10
Performance 10

Thank you Zara for a great report!

The Huntingdon Jacket is available in Green Check, Navy Check, Beige/Green Tweed and Green Herringbone in sizes 30”-42” and retails at £89.99.

To find out more about Shires products, see the website www.shiresequestrian.com, email sales@shiresequestrian.com, call 01568 613600 or see your nearest stockist.

No comments:

Post a Comment